Specs & Prices
MX-30 EV Takami Grade Polymetal Grey
The First-Ever Mazda MX-30 features cutting-edge style, as well as sustainable materials that reduce environmental impact without compromising the feeling of Zoom-Zoom. The full $8,625 clean car rebate is available on the All Electric MX-30.
Where will the Mazda MX-30 EV (Electric) be sold?
- The Mazda MX-30 Electric Vehicle will be available from 1 July 2021.
Initially, the Mazda MX-30 Electric Vehicle will be available for purchase through these EV Selling Dealerships (North to South):
Location DealerWhangarei Pacific Motor GroupAuckland - Glenfield: North Harbour Mazda Auckland - Grey Lynn: John Andrew Mazda Auckland - Manukau: South Auckland MazdaHamilton - Te Rapa: Fairview Mazda Mt Maunganui: Ultimate Motor Group Whakatane: Nicholson Mazda Palmerston North: Palmfeild MazdaWellington - Lower Hutt: Capital City Mazda Blenheim: McKendry Mazda Christchurch: Blackwells Mazda
- NB #1: All Mazda Dealerships (and Branches) will be able to service your Mazda MX-30 Electric Vehicle.
- NB #2: All Mazda Dealerships will be able to provide the vehicle handover to you (if you live outside of the EV Selling Dealership’s area).
How do I arrange a test drive of the Mazda MX-30 Electric Vehicle?
To arrange a test drive, either contact one of the EV Selling Dealerships* directly or click this link Book A Test Drive.*Refer above for the list of EV Selling Dealerships.
How do I go about purchasing a Mazda MX-30 Electric Vehicle?
If you are interested in a Mazda MX-30 Electric Vehicle and wish to know more, please contact an EV Selling Dealership of your choice directly, or follow the “Register Your
Interest” prompts on the mazda.co.nz MX-30 Electric webpage.
*Refer above for the list of EV Selling Dealerships.
To purchase a Mazda MX-30 Electric Vehicle (and reserve your place in the delivery queue), you can place a $2,000 deposit - either online (mazda.co.nz) or through a MX-30
Electric Vehicle EV Selling Dealership of your choice*
*Refer above for the list of EV Selling Dealerships. Deposit includes GST.
- Shortly after placing your deposit, the EV Selling Dealership (or Mazda NZ) will be able to confirm receipt of your deposit and provide indicative delivery timing. If you have paid your deposit online, we will assign an EV Selling Dealership of your choice to you, from where you can complete your purchase once the vehicle is available.
After I have paid my $2,000 deposit for the Mazda MX-30 Electric Vehicle, what is the process?
- If you have paid the deposit directly to an EV Selling Dealership, you will be asked to complete a Vehicle Offer and Sale Agreement (VOSA). The EV Selling Dealership will then secure a vehicle for you and will be able to provide indicative handover timing.
- If you have paid the deposit online through www.mazda.co.nz, a Mazda NZ representative will get in touch with you to link you to an EV Selling Dealership - to complete a Vehicle Offer and Sale Agreement (VOSA) and provide indicative handover timing.
Shortly after the deposit has been paid, we will also discuss the fast-charge AC Wallbox® promotion* with you, so that a home charging solution can be organised; ideally, where
timelines permit, before you take possession of your Mazda MX-30 Electric Vehicle.
*The fast-charge AC Wallbox® is the Wallbox® Pulsar Plus model (value $2,000). This offer is only available for first-time registrations of the Mazda MX-30, and will be issued after the signing of the Vehicle Offer and Sale Agreement. Please note that this offer excludes the price of installation - contact your Mazda dealer for details of recommended Wallbox® installers in your area.
If I do not live near an EV Selling Dealership, can I still purchase a Mazda MX-30 Electric Vehicle?
Yes you can! While you will need to complete your purchase transaction with an MX-30 Electric Vehicle EV Selling Dealership, the physical handover of the vehicle can be actioned by any main Mazda Dealership store – from Kerikeri to Invercargill. To view a list of Mazda Dealers, click HERE
When can I expect my MX-30 to be delivered?
At any stage, before or after placing a deposit, please contact an EV Selling Dealership for information on availability and estimated delivery timings.
What happens if I change my mind? Is my deposit refundable?
We understand that circumstances can change. If you wish to cancel the order for your Mazda MX-30 Electric Vehicle before taking possession, we will refund the $2,000 deposit if one of the following two conditions are met:
- What happens if I change my mind? Is my deposit refundable?
- The Wallbox® has been delivered to you, but not installed, and has been returned to a Mazda dealership in its original condition and packaging.
Alternatively, if the Wallbox® has already been installed, we understand that returning the Wallbox® is impractical. In this situation, the deposit will be forfeited to cover the value of the Wallbox®.
What are Terms and Conditions?
Full Terms and Conditions can be found HERE